Willamette Valley Pie Co’s Cranberry Apple Pie combines apples and cranberry underneath a delicious almond covered top. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and you have the perfect dessert to enjoy these rich flavors!
Founded in 1999 by the Gerald Roth family, the Willamette Valley Pie Company has been locally growing strawberries, raspberries, boysenberries, blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, and, of course, the Marionberry, the crowning glory of the Oregon berry world. Named after Marion county and grown exclusively in the Beaver State, Marionberries are a cross between the Chehalem and Olallieberry blackberry and have the rich, earthy juiciness of a Cabernet grape. What began as a small Salem, Oregon, cannery has transformed into one of the Northwest’s leading berry producers and, in 2001, a pie company was added. The Willamette Valley Fruit Company makes pies “as good as grandma’s!”
This package includes 1 Cranberry Apple Pie
- Each pie measures to 9" in diameter
- Each pie weighs approx 40 oz.
Filling – Apples (with citric acid, ascorbic acid, salt), Organic Cane Sugar, Cranberries, Enriched Wheat Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Butter (pasteurized sweet cream, salt), Sliced Almonds, Cinnamon. Crust: Enriched Wheat Flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Organic Palm Oil, Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt.
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie is “Ready to Bake” from a frozen state. In order to get the best quality product, it is recommended that you do not allow the pie to thaw before baking.
DO NOT THAW BEFORE BAKING
- Convection Oven:
Preheat oven to 330 degrees F
Remove plastic wrap. Bake for 80-85 minutes. Ovens may vary. Adjust time and temperature accordingly.
- Conventional Oven:
Preheat to 375 degrees F. Bake for 90-105 minutes
Note: It’s important to bake the pie fully, or there may be undissolved sugar, or sugar lumps at the bottom of the pie. It is normal for the pie to bubble.
Allow to cool 6 hours
- Willamette Valley Pie Company ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.