Willa Jean ships its famous Cornbread and Banana Bread nationwide on Goldbelly! The hearty cornbread is glazed in cane syrup to add a little hint of sweetness, and the banana bread is Southern comfort at its finest, dark and flavorful with an irresistible caramelized crust.
James Beard Award-winner Chef Kelly Fields opened contemporary bakery and restaurant Willa Jean in New Orleans in 2015. Named after Fields’ grandmother, who inspired Fields to pursue her passion for Southern cuisine, the playful and nostalgic menu celebrates southern sensibilities with fresh, local ingredients. Fields won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
This package serves 16 people and includes:
- 1 loaf of Famous Cornbread
- 1 loaf of Banana Bread
- Each loaf measures 9"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
Corn Bread – corn flour, cornmeal, buttermilk, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, cane syrup, salt, butter, honey
Banana Bread – flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, sour cream, mascarpone, butter, eggs, bananas
Instructions / Storage
- Cornbread arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to two days and refrigerated for up to 4 days
- Freezing is not recommended
- To serve warm: wrap in aluminum foil and warm at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Serve with soft butter and cane syrup or honey.
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.