Wicked Jack’s Tavern ships its famous rum cakes nationwide on Goldbelly This handmade buttery vanilla cake is bathed in a Jamaican rum-soaked glaze that’ll make even Blackbeard swoon.
The bakers at Wicked Jack’s Tavern in Marietta, Georgia, took to the high seas in search of the perfect Jamaican butter rum cake recipe. Paying homage to “Wicked” Jack Scarborough and his eponymous tavern in Port Royal, Jamaica, every rum cake baked in their small Georgia kitchen draws on generations of old Caribbean tavern traditions, with each cake soaked in pure Jamaican rum.
This package includes your choice of a 20 oz. or 33 oz. Original Rum Cake
- 20 oz. cake serves 8-10 people
- 33 oz. cake serves 12-16 people
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cake at room temperature, shelf-stable for up to 6 months.
- Wicked Jacks Rum Cakes ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.