White Stone Oyster Company ships its famous oysters nationwide on Goldbelly! Clean, plump, and delicious oysters, with a vegetal, mushroomy flavor profile and a saline, umami-rich finish — there’s no other oyster quite like those from White Stone.
White Stone Oyster Company is the first oyster farm to grow its oysters completely in the open Chesapeake Bay. White Stone was founded by Tom Perry in 2015 out of an obsession with the relationship between food and environment, and they spent years developing a floating farm system that suspends the oysters in the ideal position, in the ideal location: White Stone, Virginia. The end result? Clean, plump, and delicious oysters, with a vegetal, mushroomy flavor profile and a saline, umami-rich finish. There’s no other oyster quite like White Stone oysters.
This package includes 100 White Stone Oysters
- Choose to add an R. Murphy Olympia Shucking Knife
- Choose to add Snake Oil Sauce
Please Note: On the rare occasion that an oyster should have a stowaway worm or two, it is completely normal, completely harmless, and actually a sign of freshness and quality.
Instructions / Storage
- Oysters are shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place on ice and refrigerate
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 10 days
- Do not freeze
- White Stone Oyster Company ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.