White Stone Oyster Company is the first oyster farm to grow its oysters completely in the open Chesapeake Bay. White Stone was founded out of an obsession with the relationship between food and environment, and they spent years developing a floating farm system that suspends the oysters in the ideal position, in the ideal location.
The end result? Clean, plump and delicious oysters, with a vegetal, mushroomy flavor profile and a saline, umami-rich finish. There’s no other oyster quite like those from White Stone.
This package includes:
- 50 White Stone Oysters
- 1 R. Murphy Olympia Shucking Knife
- 1 bottle Snake Oil Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Oysters are shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place on ice and refrigerate
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 10 days
- Do not freeze
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- White Stone Oyster Company ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.