While White House Subs is legendary for their Italian Submarine Sandwich, each of their sandwiches is a legend in its own right. This sub features the finest turkey & provolone cheese, and fresh ingredients between two halves of fresh baked bread delivered up to 10 times a day from local bakeries. While lettuce and tomato come standard, how you make it your own is entirely up to you with the sides of chopped peppers and oil + vinegar. One bite and you’ll quickly see why these sandwiches have been enjoyed by locals and celebrities alike for decades.
White House Subs has been the Atlantic City destination since opening in 1946. For generations, it has played host to celebrities like Frank Sinatra, Oprah Winfrey, Rocky Marciano, Joe DiMaggio, and even the Beatles who chowed down on a 72 inch sub after a concert in 1964. It was named an American Classic by the James Beard Foundation in 2000.
- This package includes 2 large Turkey & Provolone sandwiches and serves 4-6 people
- Each sandwich is approximately 18-20" long
- Sandwiches arrive assembled with meats, cheeses, lettuce and tomato. Chopped peppers, oil and vinegar arrive in separate containers
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive ready to enjoy, just add on your desired amount of toppings!
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the fridge. They can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days
- For best quality, enjoy on the same day
- Open the sandwich and layer on peppers, oil & vinegar as desired
- Close the sandwich and take a big bite!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- White House Subs ships Wednesdays and Thursdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.