White House Subs ships its famous submarine sandwiches nationwide on Goldbelly! While White House Subs is legendary for their Italian Submarine Sandwich, each of their sandwiches is a legend in its own right. This Genoa Salami & Provolone Sub features only the finest salami, cheese, and fresh ingredients layered in a freshly-baked, soft Italian long roll. While lettuce and tomato come standard, how you make it your own is entirely up to you with the sides of chopped peppers and oil + vinegar.
Since 1946, iconic sandwich maker White House Subs has been a must-visit submarine sandwich shop in Atlantic City, New Jersey, and today it’s regarded as one of the very best sandwich shops in America. For generations, celebrities like Frank Sinatra, Oprah Winfrey, Rocky Marciano, Joe DiMaggio, and even the Beatles have chowed down on their signature submarine sandwiches. Founded by Anthony Basile, the family-run White House Subs was named an American Classic by the James Beard Foundation in 2000. Sandwiches like the White House Special are made with fresh baked bread that is delivered up to 10 times a day from local bakeries and layered with Genoa salami, provolone cheese, imported ham, and capicola.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 large Genoa Salami & Provolone Sandwiches
- Sandwiches arrive cut in half (4 halves total)
- Each Sandwich half is approximately 9-10" long
- Sandwiches arrive assembled with meats, cheeses, lettuce and tomato. Chopped peppers and oil arrive in separate containers
- Choose to add Extra Hot Peppers or Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive ready to enjoy, just add on your desired amount of toppings!
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the fridge. They can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days
- For best quality, enjoy on the same day
- Open the sandwich and layer on peppers, oil & vinegar as desired
- Close the sandwich and take a big bite!
Note: Some salamis may be coated in a thin layer of white mold. This is a good thing! It’s added during the curing process to protect the salami from unsafe mold growth, to keep the salami from drying out, and to help mellow out the salami’s flavor. You’re welcome to remove the casing, but it’s completely safe to eat.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- White House Subs ships Wednesdays and Thursdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.