House Smoked Fish & Bagel Brunch for 12
There has been a literal media and foodie frenzy over our smoked fishes cured in-house with our proprietary blend of salt, herbs and spices. The lox is from the best available salmon. It is ultra-thin hand sliced in our kitchen right from the whole fish. It is a beautiful, natural translucent red/orange color. No dyes. Our sturgeon is from the Sacramento Delta, and has a fresh, clean, smoky perfection! This package comes with 1.5 lb. fish—your choice of the lox, sturgeon or double smoked pastrami lox. One dozen incredible bagels, crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, and the best fresh, whipped cream cheese.
Wexler’s Deli stands for three things: tradition, craftsmanship, and quality. Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food made by people who care, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami and smoked salmon. Both are cured and seasoned in-house every day. When you walk into Wexler’s it is clear that they are honoring the rich history of LA Delis that have come before them.
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 1.5 lbs. of your choice of smoked fish (come in 1/2 lb. packs, so choose 3!)
- 12 bagels and cream cheese
- 10 pickle spears
- Choose to add an additional 1/2 lb. of smoked fish!
Smoked Fish Options Include
- 1/2 lb. lox
- 1/2 lb. pastrami lox
- 1/2 lb. sturgeon
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store fish, cream cheese and pickles in the fridge until ready to eat
- Store bagels in a tightly sealed bag or slice and put in the freezer until ready to eat
- Store babka on the kitchen counter
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.