A pound-and-a-half sampling of Wexler’s finest smoked salmon that took them years to perfect. Lox and double smoked pastrami lox are cold smoked over applewood while the kippered salmon is hot smoked for a perfectly sublime and tender piece of fish. Wexler’s uses salmon from the Faroe Islands north of Scotland, cured in their special blends. The abundance of nature and the cool and steady sea temperature of the North Atlantic Current surround the Faroe Islands, provide perfect conditions for salmon.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food built on tradition, craftsmanship, and quality, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami and smoked salmon. Both are cured and seasoned in-house every day. When you walk into Wexler’s it is clear that they are honoring the rich history of LA Delis that have come before them.
This package includes 1½ lbs. of artisan smoked salmon:
- ½ lb. lox
- ½ lb. double smoked pastrami lox
- ½ lb. kippered salmon
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs
- Store fish in the fridge until ready to eat
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.