Wexler’s Deli ships its famous Kippered Salmon nationwide on Goldbelly! So what is a hot smoked, tender, and flavorful kippered salmon? Kippered salmon is smoked at a higher temperature than smoked salmon, which turns a gorgeous shimmering golden color. The hot smoke makes the salmon taste more flaky and cooked. To kipper a fish is to clean it, salt it, and spice it. Wexler’s is cured in a proprietary blend of spices and then hot smoked over applewood.
Wexler’s Deli house-smokes and hand-slices Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon. Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, the Los Angeles delicatessen combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to serve the best classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package includes 1/2 lb. of classic kippered salmon
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs
- Store fish in the fridge until ready to eat
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.