Classic Kippered Salmon - 1/2 lb.
So what is a hot smoked, tender and flavorful kippered salmon? Kippered salmon is smoked at a higher temperature than smoked salmon, which turns it a gorgeous shimmering golden color. The hot smoke makes the salmon taste more flaky and cooked. To kipper a fish is to clean it, salt it and spice it. Wexler’s, of course, is cured in a proprietary blend of spices. And then hot smoked over apple wood. Those deli grandparents knew from their fish. And so do we.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food built on tradition, craftsmanship, and quality, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami and smoked salmon. Both are cured and seasoned in-house every day. When you walk into Wexler’s it is clear that they are honoring the rich history of LA Delis that have come before them.
This package includes 1/2 lb. of classic kippered salmon
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs
- Store fish in the fridge until ready to eat
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.