Looking to add some excitement to your table? With the unmatched flavor of a ribeye and additional flavor that comes from cooking it on the bone, this impressively marbled and mouthwatering steak is a home run no matter how you slice it. When you want to make a real steak lover happy, this will surely do the trick.
This beef is well-marbled, supremely tender and possessing a rich, decadent flavor that can only be found in Wagyu. Westholme cattle were first brought to Northern Australia from Japan more than 20 years ago, with a lineage that traces back to champion Wagyu bulls and cows. These cattle are born wild and roam free on vast Queensland pastures, where they feed on native Mitchell grass. These are some seriously happy cattle, well cared-for by families dedicated to crafting the finest beef on earth.
This package includes 2 Westholme Wagyu BMS 6-7 Cowboy Ribeyes (each 26-28 oz.)
- Arrives in branded packaging
- Steaks are uncooked
Certified Halal Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze or thaw in refrigerator overnight as needed
- Please cook within 3 days of thawing
- May be frozen for up to 6 months
- Westholme Wagyu ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.