Small Batch Beef Sticks - Choose Your Own 4 Pack
Since its founding in 1889 by Jacob and Lily Weaver, Weaver’s has been smoking meats over an open hickory fire, using secret recipes handed down over five generations and today only known to four members of the Weaver family. It’s a true family operation, and they’re shipping their finest offerings to your door.
Its smoky beef sticks have been top sellers since day one. Whether traditional or kicked up with spicy pepper cheese, these artisanal products are made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
This package serves 6 people and includes your choice of 4 packs of Beef Sticks (24 sticks total)
- Each pack is approximately .65 lbs. and includes 6 Beef Sticks
Beef Stick Flavor Options Include
- Smoked Beef – Using our 120-year old recipe, these butcher shop favorites are made with 100% beef and a special blend of spices to kick the flavor up a notch. Hickory smoked the old-fashioned way, our legendary Beef Sticks will have you coming back for more.
- Sweet Beef – A sweet twist on the Smoked Beef Sticks, these tasty treats deliver a hearty taste with a touch of sweetness. Made from 100% beef and hickory smoked for maximum flavor, you’ll love this sweeter version of a Weaver’s favorite.
- Sweet Beef with Cheddar Cheese – These satisfying sweet sticks are perfectly complemented by the addition of mild cheese and then hickory smoked for a wonderful flavor combination.
- Sweet Beef with Hot Pepper Cheese – These satisfying sweet sticks are perfectly complemented by the addition of Hot Pepper Cheese and then hickory smoked for a wonderful flavor combination.
Contains: Beef, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, immediately place in the refrigerator
- Storing at Room Temperature is not recommended
- Wiill last in the refrigerator (sealed) for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Weaver’s of Wellsville ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.