One taste of Weaver’s Signature Style Bacon and you’ll never want regular bacon again! Hickory smoked and sliced thick, Weaver’s Signature Style Bacon has a meatier texture, less fat and a savory smoked flavor. It’s Signature Style because nothing is like this bacon. Enjoyed by Weaver’s customers for more than 100 years — a true classic!
Weaver’s in Wellsville, Pennsylvania, has been smoking meats the Pennsylvania Dutch way since 1889. Founded by Jacob and Lily Weaver, Weaver’s of Wellsville smokes meats over an open hickory flame, using secret recipes handed down over five generations and only known today by four members of the Weaver family. Whether traditional or kicked up with spicy pepper cheese, these artisanal smoked meats are made the old-fashioned way, and they’re a true taste of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
This package serves 6 people and includes your 3 lbs. of Double Smoked Signature Style Bacon
- Bacon arrives sliced in 3 packs (1 lb. each)
Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite
Instructions / Storage
- Arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, immediately place in the refrigerator
- Storing at Room Temperature is not recommended
- Will last in the refrigerator (sealed) for up to 3 months
- Preheat your oven to 400 F
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the bacon slices on the baking sheet.
- Cook the bacon for 18-20 minutes or until it’s as crispy as you’d like.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Line a microwave-safe plate with 3 layers of paper towels.
- Place bacon on top, without overlapping.
- Cover with another 2 layers of paper towels.
- Microwave on high for 4 to 6 minutes for crispy bacon.
- Pause and check on your bacon halfway through—depending on your bacon thickness and microwave model, you may need less time.
- Arrange the bacon in a single layer in a cast iron pan or other heavy skillet.
- Cook the bacon over medium-high heat until browned on bottom, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip with tongs and cook until browned on the other side, about 2 minutes.
- When cooked the way you like it, simply move the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain off the excess bacon fat.
- Weaver’s of Wellsville ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.