We Take the Cake ships its legendary cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! With traditional ingredients such as buttermilk, vinegar, and imported Dutch cocoa powder, We Take the Cake brings you an authentic Red Velvet Cake experience that is gluten-free! Four moist layers of gluten-free cake are filled and frosted with rich cream cheese frosting. This Red Velvet Cake is Southerner approved! Look out world — this cake sets the bar high for gluten-free confections! We Take the Cake is Not a Gluten-Free Facility
We Take The Cake has become one of the most sought after, made-from-scratch bakeries in the US. The team at We Take The Cake understands that it’s not just about sending a cake. It represents celebration, comfort, appreciation, love, and togetherness, even if you can’t be there yourself. They take pride in mixing the batters and frosting from scratch, using whole milk, fresh eggs and real butter, NEVER a cake mix or commercially made frostings.
Designs shown in photos are subject to change
This package serves 8-10 people includes 1 Gluten-Free Red Velvet 4-Layer Cake
- Each Layer Cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Gluten-Free Red Velvet: Unsalted Butter, Granulated Sugar, Shortening Nutex, Cocoa Powder, Whole Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Gluten Free Flour, Red Food Coloring, Baking Soda, Salt, Buttermilk, Vinegar, Cream Cheese Frosting (Cream Cheese, Unsalted Butter, Powdered Sugar), Buttercream Frosting (Unsalted Butter, Shortening Sweetex, Powdered Sugar, Salt, Vanilla Extract), White Chocolate Shavings.
Allergens: This cake contains milk, eggs and soy. Also contains FD&C Red 3, Red 40 and Yellow 6 food coloring. This cake was produced in a facility that processes peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts and coconut. Our facility is not Gluten Free.
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen, and shipped with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- Do Not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Allow cakes to reach room temperature before enjoying (approximately 2-3 hours from frozen)
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.