Water Dog Smoke House ships its legendary double smoked nova nationwide on Goldbelly! Water Dog Smoke House hand-cures, cold-smokes, and trims its nova yielding a thinly sliced, smokey, and silky smooth nova.
Water Dog Smoke House was founded by Dan Greenberg and Steve Marchel in Margate, New Jersey, And after several years of selling their exceptional smoked fish at farmers markets, the duo opened their restaurant in 2019. Water Dog’s small batch, artisanal, sustainably sourced fish is hand-sliced, cured on the day their fishmonger delivers it, and smoked the following day with no preservatives, coloring, or sugar added.
- This package includes 1 lb. of Double Smoked Nova, sliced paper thin
- Each lb. serves 8 people
salmon, salt, hardwood smoke
Instructions / Storage
- Fish arrives ready to enjoy
- Refrigerate or freeze upon receiving
- Unopened, product will remain fresh for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator
- Frozen, product will remain fresh for up to 3 months
- Water Dog Smoke House ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.