Opened in 1919, Walter’s Hot Dogs is not only a Westchester institution, but their Asian-style, copper-roofed pagoda is also a Nationally Registered Historical Landmark. Their irresistible hot dogs are made with an exclusive blend of beef, pork, and veal. This blend is so special it is protected under trade secret with their provider – talk about Top Secret! These dogs are split down the middle and grilled, then served on a toasted bun slathered with Walter’s signature mustard: a blend of choice mustard seeds, relish, and spices. One bite of these amazing hot dogs will turn any skeptic into a full-on fanatic!
Each package includes 3 jars of mustard (9 oz. Each)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Walter’s Hot Dogs Co ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.