The truffles in this Milk Chocolate Collection start with 45% cacao milk chocolate with caramelized dairy and almond notes. While milk chocolate typically ranges from 30-35% cacao, Vosges offers a 45% cacao which makes for the more intense and complex flavors. A rare combination from our Exotic, Aztec, Italian, and Groove Collections, these truffles engage the passions of chocolate purists everywhere. This is for you if you know what you like but still love a hint of adventure!
To Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her innovative sweet Indian curry coconut truffle in 1997, Markoff has gone on to craft a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges Haut-Chocolat. One bite of her convention-defying creations and you’ll see why Markoff has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic.
- This package includes 16 milk chocolate truffles
- Each purple box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique truffle stories. Perfect for a gift!
- Gianduia – crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate (This collection includes 2 of this flavor)
- Woolloomooloo – Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cocao deep milk chocolate (This collection includes 2 of this flavor)
- Viola – 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
- Absinthe – Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- Naga® – sweet Indian curry + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate (This collection includes 2 of this flavor)
- Wink of the Rabbit® – soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
- Black Pearl® – ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- Budapest – sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Soul & Motown – sweet churned cultured butter ganache + Fleur de Sel sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Funk & Disco – banana pudding + vanilla powder + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Rap – horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghana cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), organic cream, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor). Contains 2% or less of: hazelnuts, Invert sugar, macadamia nuts, triple sec liqueur, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), pecans, organic brown rice syrup, organic sugar, hazelnut praline (hazelnuts, sugar), paprika, kirschwasser liqueur, water, coconut, sweet curry, fennel, absinthe liqueur, candied violet flowers (sugar, natural violet flowers, acacia gum, violet aroma, natural food coloring (cochineal)), sesame seeds, butter, pumpkin seeds, ginger, wasabi root, anise, oriental mustard, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), guajillo chili powder, pasilla chili powder, sea salt, vanilla powder (maldtodextrin, vanilla), natural flavor, organic soy lecithin, powdered sugar
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles arrive in a purple gift box ready to serve
- Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.