Exotic Truffle Collection - 32 Pieces
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
This Exotic Truffle Collection will allow you to embark on a trip around the world. A best seller and Vosges’ signature collection, this box features exotic ingredients like Hungarian paprika, first press extra virgin olive oil, wasabi, and Indian curry powder.
- This package includes 32 truffles
- Each purple box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique truffle stories. Perfect for a gift!
- Oaxaca – guajillo y pasilla chillies +75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
- Chef Pascal – kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- Gianduia – crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Ambrosia – macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate + gold leaf
- Viola – cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
- Absinthe – Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- Naga® – sweet Indian curry + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Wink of the Rabbit® – soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
- Black Pearl® – ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- Budapest – sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Woolloomooloo – Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cocao deep milk chocolate
- Red Fire – Ancho chillies + Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Tlan Nacu – Papantla Mexican vanilla bean + 62% cacao dark chocolate + white chia seeds
- Dulce de Leche – dulce de leche + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + dried strawberry powder
- Xocatyl – Papantla Mexican vanilla bean + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + black chia seeds
- Rap – horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghana cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Soul & Motown – sweet churned cultured butter ganache + Fleur de Sel sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Funk & Disco – banana pudding + vanilla powder + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Sale del Mare – salted Tuscan pine nut caramel + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + Sicilian sea salt
- Olio d’Oliva – first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao butter white chocolate + green olives
- Sveta Sofia – Bulgarian rose water + pistachio paste + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + dried rose bud tea + Bronte pistachio
- Brown Butter – Vermont Creamery cultured butter ganache + Cadiz sea salt + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache
- Balsamico – 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts
- Piemonte Praline – I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + feuilletine +45% cacao dark milk chocolate + crispy orange carrot threads
Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor, organic cream, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor). Contains less than 2% of: dulce de leche caramel (reduced lactose sweetened condensed whole milk (milk, cane sugar, skim milk), corn syrup, water, cane sugar, butter (cream, salt), milkfat (butteroil), pectin, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, baking soda, natural vanilla flavor, salt). Contains less than 1% each of: invert sugar syrup, olive oil, hazelnuts, bananas, water, organic sugar, organic brown rice syrup, pecans, macadamia nuts, unsalted butter, cashews, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), vanilla beans, caramel (cream, organic cane sugar, organic brown rice syrup, non-gmo soy lecithinan emulsifier, sodium bicarbonate), praline grains (hazelnuts, sugar), triple sec liqueur, natural flavors, ancho chili powder, organic desiccated coconut, vanilla, green olives, kirschwasser liqueur, uncured fully cooked bacon pieces (no nitrites or nitrates added)* (pork, raw sugar, sea salt. May also contain water, maple syrup, natural flavorings, spices, lactic acid starter culture) curry powder (spices), spices, grits(corn), crystalized violet flower fragments (sugar, gum Arabic, natural flower, natural food color (cochineal), gardenia extract, natural flavors, vegetable oil), sea salt, cocoa nibs, pumpkin seeds, vanilla powder (maltodextrin, vanilla), bacon fat, sesame, absinthe liqueur, brown sugar (sugar, molasses), wasabi, (pine nuts, lemon zest, alder smoked sea salt, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, sweet corn (dried), pasilla and guajillo chili powders, powdered sugar, cocoa powder (processed with alkali)
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles arrive in a purple gift box ready to serve
- Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.