Complete Ukrainian Dinner for 4-6
A complete Ukrainian meal—your choice of soup, main and pierogi straight from Veselka!
Veselka has been an institution in the East Village since opening in 1954. Founded by Ukrainian refugees Wolodymyr and Olha Darmochwal, this 24-hour Ukranian restaurant is still family-owned and run today. Veselka has been featured in the New York Times, Serious Eats, London Times, and more, and their pierogi have been included in Eater’s “New York City’s 30 Most Iconic Dishes” and Thrillist’s “Most Important Food Dishes in NYC History.”
This complete dinner serves 6 and includes:
- Soup of Your Choice – 1 quart of Ukrainian Borscht, Vegetarian Borscht, Chicken Noodle Soup, Matzoh Ball Soup or Mushroom Barley Soup
- Main Dish of Your Choice – 1 quart of Beef Stroganoff, Veal Goulash or Bigos
- 12 Pierogi of Your Choice
Pierogi Options Include
- Meat Pierogi – Filled with beef and chicken
- Potato Pierogi – Filled with potatoes and cheese
- Cheese Pierogi – Filled with farmers cheese
- Arugula & Goat Cheese Pierogi – Filled with arugula and goat cheese
- Saurkraut & Mushroom Pierogi – filled with roasted mushrooms and saukraut
Instructions / Storage
- Dishes are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator or in the freezer
- This can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, pour the contents in a pot and reheat on the stove. Do not microwave in the container provided
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Veselka ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.