Pignoli Cookie Tray
These classic Italian pignoli cookies are made according to an old Veniero family recipe, using simple ingredients including almond paste, honey, egg whites, and pine nuts.
Way back in 1894, a Southern Italian immigrant named Antonio Veniero opened his own social club on 11th Street between First and Second Avenues in New York City. Several years later, Antonio brought several “mastro pasticcieres” (master bakers) over from Sicily and Veniero’s became a full-scale Italian pasticceria. More than 125 years since its opening, Veniero’s Pasticceria & Caffé is still owned by the Veniero family, and it’s a true East Village landmark. It’s one of New York’s only remaining old-world Italian bakeries, and many of the original recipes are still in use to this day.
This package includes your choice of 2 lbs., 3 lbs., 4 lbs., 5 lbs., or 6 lbs. of Pignoli Cookies
- Each pound serves 8-10 people and includes approx. 18-20 cookies
Pure Almond Paste, Honey, Sugar, Egg Whites, Pine Nuts.
Allergens: Eggs, Almonds, Pine Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place cookies at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Cookies last up to 1 week at room temperature in plastic wrap or up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Veniero’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.