These this combo pack of classic & chocolate-covered coconut macaroons make for a perfect dessert or little treat for any time of day!
Way back in 1894, a Southern Italian immigrant named Antonio Veniero opened his own social club on 11th Street between First and Second Avenues in New York City. Several years later, Antonio brought several “mastro pasticcieres” (master bakers) over from Sicily and Veniero’s became a full-scale Italian pasticceria. More than 125 years since its opening, Veniero’s Pasticceria & Caffé is still owned by the Veniero family, and it’s a true East Village landmark. It’s one of New York’s only remaining old-world Italian bakeries, and many of the original recipes are still in use to this day.
This package includes your choice of 2 lbs., 3 lbs., 4 lbs., 5 lbs., or 6 lbs. of Macaroons
- Each pound serves 8-10 people and includes approx. 18-20 macaroons
Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Butter, Salt, Desiccated Coconut, Hi-ratio Cake Flour Bleach, Egg Whites, Creme Tart, Chocolate, Soybean Oil.
Instructions / Storage
- Macaroons ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place macaroons at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Macaroons last up to 1 week at room temperature in plastic wrap or up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Veniero’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.