Van Leeuwen Ice Cream began in the spring of 2008 out of a scoop truck in New York City. They make their vegan ice cream in small batches in Greenpoint, Brooklyn with housemade raw cashew milk or oat milk, coconut cream, raw coconut oil, pure cocoa butter, and pure cane sugar. It’s not just good vegan ice cream, it’s incredible ice cream that happens to be vegan. Enjoy!
With multiple scoop shops in NYC and LA—and more on the way— Van Leeuwen obsessively sources the best ingredients in the world to create each flavor. Enjoy!
Each package includes 6 pints of the ice cream of your choosing. Flavor options include:
- Vegan Chocolate
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Vegan Honeycomb
- Vegan Mint Chip
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- Vegan Salted Caramel
- Vegan Sicilian Pistachio
- Vegan Vanilla
- Vegan Cookie Crumble Strawberry Jam
- Vegan Rocky Road
- Vegan Cookies and Cream Caramel Swirl
- Oatmilk Chocolate Cookie Dough Chunk (Vegan)
- Oatmilk Caramel Cookie (Vegan)
- Oat Milk Mocha Latte (Vegan)
- Oatmilk Brown Sugar Chunk (Vegan)
- Oatmilk Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl (Vegan)
- Oatmilk Strawberry (Vegan)
- Oatmilk Brownie Sundae Raspberry Swirl (Vegan)
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Van Leeuwen Ice Cream ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.