This Bumbleberry Pie is a heritage pie that’s a little of this and a little of that. In our version, it’s a “bumble” of apples, blueberries, raspberries, and rhubarb.
The bakers at this small Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake from scratch the best all-American desserts and pies. Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in 2005 to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the legacy with their exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Bumbleberry Pie
Filling: Maine Wild Blueberries, Apples, Raspberries, Rhubarb, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Tapioca Flour, Nutmeg. Crust: Flour, Unsalted Butter, Salted Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and ships with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place the pie in the freezer until serving
- To serve, remove the plastic wrapping and allow the pie to thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- If you prefer a warm pie, heat the pie in a 350F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.