The experienced bakers at this small Portland shop have made it their mission to craft the best all American pies that honor home-baked favorites and the “days gone by” traditions of baking’s past. This Bumbleberry Pie is a heritage pie that’s a little of this and a little of that. In our version, it’s a “bumble” of apples, blueberries, raspberries, and rhubarb.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Bumbleberry Pie
Filling: Maine Wild Blueberries, Apples, Raspberries, Rhubarb, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Tapioca Flour, Nutmeg. Crust: Flour, Unsalted Butter, Salted Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and ships with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place the pie in the freezer until serving
- To serve, remove the plastic wrapping and allow the pie to thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- If you prefer a warm pie, heat the pie in a 350F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.