Town Hall Deli ships its famous New Jersey Sloppy Joe Sandwich nationwide on Goldbelly! This is no loose meat sandwich. This is a New Jersey-style Sloppy Joe and, for nearly 100 years, no one has done it better than the originators, Town Hall Deli. This baby’s got two types of meat (usually roast beef and turkey), topped with cheese, all smothered in Town Hall’s proprietary coleslaw and Russian dressing; both original recipes using their homemade mayo. It’s all sandwiched between 3 slices of Pullman rye bread the length of an entire loaf. Go sloppy or go home.
Founded by Fred Joost and Hans Tiedeman, Town Hall Deli opened in 1927 and quickly made a name for itself after creating the original New Jersey Sloppy Joe sandwich. This is no loose meat sandwich; this take on the Sloppy Joe is a hefty thin rye bread sandwich originally made with coleslaw, ham, tongue, Swiss cheese, and dressing. Today, the South Orange, New Jersey, deli is owned by Tony Wonski and creates many two-meat variations of the Sloppy Joe. Go sloppy or go home!
- Each package includes 1 large New Jersey Sloppy Joe Sandwich
- Build your Joe with your own meat and cheese choices
- Each Sandwich serves 2-3 people
- Each sandwich is divided into 8 pieces, making easy to share
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive via next day delivery and should be placed in the fridge if not going to be eaten immediately.
- Many fans of “The Joe” like to let the Russian dressing soak in a bit longer to really complete the sandwich, but should be eaten within two days of receiving the package.
- Town Hall Deli ships Monday-Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.