Tony’s Pizza Napoletana ships its famous pizza nationwide on Goldbelly! This package lets you add some variety to your life! Try 3 different pizza’s from Tony’s.
Tony Gemignani makes some of the best pizza in the world—literally. The chef-owner of his namesake Tony’s Pizza Napoletana in San Francisco is the first American (and non-Neapolitan) to win the title of World Champion Pizza Maker at the World Pizza Cup in Naples, Italy. He is also the only Triple Crown Winner for Baking at the International Pizza Championships in Lecce, Italy, and the holder of 13 World Pizza Championship titles. At Tony’s, Gemignani has been handcrafting authentic thin-crust Neapolitan pizzas with perfectly crisped edges since 2009. Get a taste of Italy delivered straight to your door!
- This package serves 9 people includes your choice of 3 pizzas
- Each pizza measures 12"
Pizza Options Include
- New Yorker – Tony’s Gold Medal Winner Las Vegas 2013. The most delicious meat pizza we’ve ever tasted. Fresh mozzarella, hand crushed tomato sauce, natural casing pepperoni, sliced Italian fennel sausage, calabrese sausage, ricotta, chopped garlic & oregano.
- Cal Italia – Tony’s Gold Medal Winner of the Food Network Pizza Champions Challenge. The most delicious white pizza we’ve ever tasted. Asiago, fresh mozzarella, Italian gorgonzola, and imported Parmigiano cheeses, thinly sliced imported prosciutto di parma, Croatian sweet fig preserve drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
- Classic Cheese – The signature pie is Tony’s award-winning Neapolitan: hand-mixed dough made with San Felice flour and proofed in Napoletana wood boxes, then topped with San Marzano tomatoes, sea salt, mozzarella, fior di latte, fresh basil, and extra-virgin olive oil
- Classic Pepperoni – A natural casing pepperoni, shredded mozzarella and hand crushed tomato sauce.
- Veggie – Mushroom, Peppers and Olives
May Contain: Gluten, Dairy, Pork,
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza’s ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If you are not eating your pie immediately store either in the fridge or freezer, wrapped in plastic wrap
- Pies will keep in the fridge up to 3 days, or frozen for one month.
- Preheat oven to 500°F on bake setting. While oven is preheating, place pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to bring it up to temperature
- Remove pizza from the packaging. Place pizza on stone or baking sheet. Bake pizza for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- You may need to turn the pizza once if the browning is not uniform
- Cal Italia – Garnish includes balsamic reduction, shaved parmesan, and fig preserves. Spread the fig preserve onto pizza while it is still hot and uncut. Spread evenly. Drizzle or spread the balsamic reduction as desired on the pizza, then top with shaved parmigiano. Slice, serve, enjoy!
- All Other Pizzas – Garnish with oregano and parmigiano as desired. Slice, serve, enjoy
- Tony’s Pizza Napoletana ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge of $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.