This package features two of Tony’s signature award-winning pizzas – the “New Yorker” and the “Cal Italia.” – along with his classic cheese pizza. You can’t go wrong with the incredible assortment of artisan pizzas.
Chef/owner Tony Gemignani, is the first American and non-Neapolitan to hold the title of World Champion Pizza Maker at the World Pizza Cup in Naples, Italy. He is also the only Triple Crown Winner for Baking at the International Pizza Championships in Lecce, Italy, and the holder of 12 World Pizza Championship titles.
This package serves 9 people and includes 3 Pizzas (12" each)
- 1 Classic Cheese Pizza – rustic-style pizza topped with high-quality mozz and a smooth rich tomato sauce
- 1 New Yorker Pizza – Named the “Best Traditional Pizza in the World” at the Las Vegas Pizza Expo. This pizza is topped with sliced mozzarella, tomato sauce, house-made fennel sausage, pepperoni, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, oregano, Romano, and ricotta.
- 1 Cal-Italia Pizza – Gold Medal Winner of the Food Network Pizza Champions Challenge. The most delicious white pizza we’ve ever tasted. Asiago, fresh mozzarella, Italian gorgonzola, imported Parmigiano, thinly sliced imported prosciutto di parma and Croatian sweet fig preserve, drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
May Contain: Gluten, Dairy, Pork,
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza’s ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If you are not eating your pie immediately store either in the fridge or freezer, wrapped in plastic wrap
- Pies will keep in the fridge up to 3 days, or frozen for one month.
- Preheat oven to 500°F on bake setting. While oven is preheating, place pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to bring it up to temperature
- Remove pizza from the packaging. Place pizza on stone or baking sheet. Bake pizza for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- You may need to turn the pizza once if the browning is not uniform
- Cal Italia – Garnish includes balsamic reduction, shaved parmesan, and fig preserves. Spread the fig preserve onto pizza while it is still hot and uncut. Spread evenly. Drizzle or spread the balsamic reduction as desired on the pizza, then top with shaved parmigiano. Slice, serve, enjoy!
- New Yorker – Garnish with oregano and parmigiano as desired. Slice, serve, enjoy
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tony’s Pizza Napoletana ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional charge of $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.