Tony Boloney’s ships its famous pizzas nationwide on Goldbelly! This pizza making kit gives you the base to create your own pizza creation- with balls of pizza dough, fresh mozzarella, Tony Boloney’s famous housemade sauce, lemon vinaigrette, mushrooms, and pepperoni. So get creative and have some fun making your very own pizza at home!
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s has been boldly going where no pizzeria has gone before since opening in 2009. Need proof? The Hoboken pizzeria’s legendary Taco Pizza and Olé Cheesesteak are mashups to end all mashups. Tony Boloney’s has been featured on the Food Network’s “Great American Food Finds” and “The Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
Each kit serves 6-8 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Round 12" Pizzas:
- 4 Balls of Pizza Dough (gluten-free available)
- 1 Ball Mozzarella Cheese (16 oz.)
- 1 container Sliced Mushrooms (16 oz.)
- 1 container Sliced Pepperoni (16 oz.)
- 1 container House Made Marinara Sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 container Lemon Vinaigrette (3 oz.)
- 1 container Olive Oil (2 oz.)
- Fresh Basil
- 1 Recipe Instruction Card
Mozzarella Cheese, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Lemon Vinaigrette, Olive Oil, Basil
Pizza Dough: Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil (No Soy, No Nuts, No Dairy), Salt, Yeast
Marinara Sauce: Tomato, Basil, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Olive Oil (No Nuts, No Soy, No Dairy)
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza kits ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
Pizza Making Kit Instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees on bake.
- Get out a sheet pan and drizzle olive oil into sheet pan (about 2 tbsps).
- Press dough into the sheet pan and stretch to about 12 inches.
- Add sauce with 3 fingers shaped like a spoon, 1/2 ball of cheese, ripped per pizza, and toppings.
- Drizzle on lemon vinaigrette and bake for 12 minutes. Add fresh basil.
- Tony Baloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.