Famous Pizza Making Kit
A true Jersey original, Tony Boloney’s is a lot more than just a pizza joint. Sure, owner Mike Hauke’s classic pies and hand-pulled fresh “Mutz” (that’s mozzarella in Hobokenese) are up there with the best you’ll find anywhere, but Tony Boloney’s boldly goes where no pizzeria has gone before.
This pizza making kit gives you the base to create your own pizza creation- with balls of pizza dough, fresh mozzarella, their famous housemade sauce, lemon vinaigrette, mushrooms, and pepperoni. So get creative and have some fun making your very own pizza at home!
Each kit serves 6-8 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Round 12" Pizzas:
- 4 Balls of Pizza Dough (gluten-free available)
- 1 Ball Mozzarella Cheese (16 oz.)
- 1 container Sliced Mushrooms (16 oz.)
- 1 container Sliced Pepperoni (16 oz.)
- 1 container House Made Marinara Sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 container Lemon Vinaigrette (3 oz.)
- 1 container Olive Oil (2 oz.)
- Fresh Basil
- 1 Recipe Instruction Card
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza kits ship frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- To store place immediately in fridge or freeze
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow ingredients to thaw overnight
- Top your pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Bake pizzas for heat for 5 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tony Baloney’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.