Green Mint Monster™ Milkshake Kit for 8
This Kit Makes 4 GIANT Milkshakes. Each Milkshake Serves 2 People
Make your own Green Mint Monster™ Milkshakes! Green Mint Chip ice cream comes in a green marshmallow dipped jar, and it’s topped with crushed Oreos, chocolate & marshmallow drizzle, and a brownie!
The Yard Milkshake Bar was created by the husband-and-wife team of Logan and Chelsea Green. They both came from families of entrepreneurs and spent their early years working for their parents, and in 2017 they opened The Yard, which is like no other ice cream shop on earth. Crazy specialty milkshakes are the main attraction at The Yard, which first opened in their home town of Gulf Shores, Alabama, but has since expanded to locations nationwide. Each of their legendary “freak shakes” are made with the best quality ice cream and homemade edible cookie dough, with a variety of toppings and served in a branded glass Mason jar.
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 4 GIANT Green Mint Monster™ Milkshakes
- 4 Mason Jars of Green Mint Chip Ice Cream (each 16 oz.)
- Green Marshmallow Cream (4 oz.)
- Chocolate Syrup (4 oz.)
- 4 Brownies (each 4 oz.)
- Oreo Crumbs (3 oz.)
- 8 Straws
- 8 Branded Cups
You Will Need At Home:
- Rubber Spatula
- Blender or Hand Mixer
- Your Choice of Preferred Milk (Whole Milk Suggested)
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup – High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Mono-& Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor
- Brownies – Sugar, Vegetable Oil Belnd ([Soybean, Palm, & Olive Oils], Water Salt, Milk, Mono-& Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Vitamin A Palmate, Beta Carotene For Color), Pasturized Whole Eggs, Wheat Flour (Bleached, Enriched W/niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine, Mononitrate Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla, Salt, Milk) Cocoa Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Baking Soda
- Marshmallow Cream – Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Contains Less Than 20% Of: Dried Egg Whites, Cream Of Tartar, Xantham Gum, Artificial And Natural Flavor
- Green Mint Monster Ice Cream – Cream, Nonfat Milk, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Vanilla Flavor), Whey Natural Peppermint Flavor, Mono-& Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan, Yellow 5, Blue 1
- Oreo Crumbs – Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm And/or Canola Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Invert Sugar, Leveling (Baking Soda And/or Calcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Slat, Chocolate, Natural Flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Milkshake Kits ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with dry hands
- Toppings may be kept refrigerated for 2 weeks
- Ice cream may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- We know you are extremely excited to build your milkshakes, but the ice cream mason jars should be placed in the freezer for 24 hours before enjoying to obtain the best results
- Place jars at room temperature for 10 minutes before constructing your milkshake. This makes it easier for the lid to unscrew.
MIXING THE MILKSHAKE
- With the rubber spatula, remove the ice cream from the glass jars and place in a blender. If you are using a hand mixer DO NOT mix in the glass jar. You can also use a whisk and place the ice cream in a bowl.
- 4 oz. of milk (1⁄4 of the empty mason jar right below the Gulf Shores, AL, words) and add to ice cream
- Mix until smooth
DRESSING THE RIM OF THE JAR
- Dress the rim of the jar before pouring milkshake into the jar
- With the rubber spatula or a spoon spread the marshmallow cream around the rim of the jar. * Pour the Oreo crumbles on a plate.
- Roll the jar into the Oreo crumbles until the whole rim is covered.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup inside the jar.
DECORATING THE MILKSHAKE
- Top your shake with whipped cream, a brownie, Oreo crumbles and chocolate syrup.
- The Yard Milkshake Bar ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.