Birthday Cake™ Milkshake Kit for 8
This Kit Makes 4 GIANT Milkshakes. Each Milkshake Serves 2 People
Make your own Birthday Cake™ Milkshakes! Birthday Batter ice cream comes in a vanilla iced jar coated with sprinkles, and it’s topped with extra sprinkles and a cupcake!
The Yard Milkshake Bar was created by the husband-and-wife team of Logan and Chelsea Green. They both came from families of entrepreneurs and spent their early years working for their parents, and in 2017 they opened The Yard, which is like no other ice cream shop on earth. Crazy specialty milkshakes are the main attraction at The Yard, which first opened in their home town of Gulf Shores, Alabama, but has since expanded to locations nationwide. Each of their legendary “freak shakes” are made with the best quality ice cream and homemade edible cookie dough, with a variety of toppings and served in a branded glass Mason jar.
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 4 GIANT Birthday™ Milkshakes
- 4 Mason Jars of Birthday Batter Ice Cream (each 16 oz.)
- Vanilla Icing (4 oz.)
- Sprinkles (3 oz.)
- 4 Vanilla Cupcakes
- 8 Straws
- 8 Branded Cups
You Will Need At Home:
- Rubber Spatula
- Blender or Hand Mixer
- Your Choice of Preferred Milk (Whole Milk Suggested)
- Whipped Cream
- Birthday Batter Ice Cream – Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cake Batter Flavor (Water, Corn Sugar, Fructose, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Butter [Cream, Salt], Natural and Artificial Flavors, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Yellow 5), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sprinkles (Sugar, Salt, Yellow 5, Turmeric [Color], Blue 1, Yellow 6, Titanium Dioxide [Color], Red 3), Corn Syrup, Whey, Mono-& Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan.
- Vanilla Icing – High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm, Palm Kernel, Coconut and/or Cottonseed), Water, Contains less than 2% of: Sodium Caseinate, Artificial Flavor, Sugar, Polysorbate 60, Carbohydrate Gum, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soy Protein Concentrate, Xantham Gum
- Sprinkles – Sugar, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Parm Kernel Oil, Dexterin, Soy Lecithin, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carnauba Wax, FD&C Yellow #5 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Red #3 Lake
- Cupcake – Icing Sugar (Sugar, Cornstarch), Vegetable Oil Shortening (Canola Oil, Palm Oul, Fractionated Palm Oil, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Mono Glycerides, Polysorbate 60), Sugar, Water, Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Soybread and/or Canola Oil, Corn Syrup, Cornstarch, Sunflower Lecithin, Colors (FD&C Yellow #5 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Red #3 Lake), Shellac, Polysorbate 60, Whey, Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Leavening Blend (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Soybean Lecithin, Wheat Gluten, Mono-& Diglycerides, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Datem.
Instructions / Storage
- Milkshake Kits ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with dry hands
- Toppings may be kept refrigerated for 2 weeks
- Ice cream may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- We know you are extremely excited to build your milkshakes, but the ice cream mason jars should be placed in the freezer for 24 hours before enjoying to obtain the best results
- Place jars at room temperature for 10 minutes before constructing your milkshake. This makes it easier for the lid to unscrew.
MIXING THE MILKSHAKE
- With the rubber spatula, remove the ice cream from the glass jars and place in a blender. If you are using a hand mixer DO NOT mix in the glass jar. You can also use a whisk and place the ice cream in a bowl.
- 4 oz. of milk (1⁄4 of the empty mason jar right below the Gulf Shores, AL, words) and add to ice cream
- Mix until smooth
DRESSING THE RIM OF THE JAR
- Dress the rim of the jar before pouring milkshake into the jar
- With the rubber spatula or a spoon spread vanilla icing around the rim of the jar.
- Pour the sprinkles on a plate.
- Roll the jar into the sprinkles until the whole rim is covered.
- Pour your milkshake in the jar
DECORATING THE MILKSHAKE
- Top your shake with whipped cream, a cupcake, and more sprinkles
- The Yard Milkshake Bar ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.