The Truffleist partnered with Jacüterie to bring you limited batches of Saucisson aux Truffles Noir with black summer truffles made using a custom truffle salt. Jacüterie Dry Cured Sausages are inspired by European Salami, Sauscisson & Embutidos, made using pasture-raised pork with no additive antibiotics or hormones in the Hudson Valley of New York.
Jimmy Kunz started making truffle butter as a holiday gift for friends and family before he was inspired to officially become “The Truffleist” in 2013. New York City’s The Truffleist highlights the unique flavors and qualities of rare truffles from Italy, France, and Spain, without the elitism that typically accompanies fine truffle products. Thanks to The Truffleist, you can add a hint of sought-after truffle flavor to any dish you can dream of. The Truffleist has been featured on Ruth Reichl’s “Holiday Gift Guide.”
This Package includes 2 Truffle Salamis (each 5.5 oz.)
Pork, Pork Fat, Truffle Salt, (Sea Salt, Black Truffle, Truffle Essence) Contains 2% or less: Dehydrated Cane Juice, Celery Powder Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Mold Cultures, Water, Pork Casings.
Instructions / Storage
- Truffle Salami arrives ready to enjoy
- Refrigerated, it will last one year
- The Truffleist ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.