The Truffleist partnered with Jacüterie to bring you limited batches of Saucisson aux Truffles Noir with black summer truffles made using a custom truffle salt. Jacüterie Dry Cured Sausages are inspired by European Salami, Sauscisson & Embutidos, made using pasture-raised pork with no additive antibiotics or hormones in the Hudson Valley of New York.
The Truffleist highlights the unique flavors and qualities of truffles, without the elitism that typically accompanies fine truffle products. They aim to offer customers the highest quality products so you can create delicious, unique dishes with truffle ingredients you know, and some you’ve never tried before. So, get creative and start experimenting for the sake of your taste buds!
This Package includes 2 Truffle Salamis (each 5.5 oz.)
Pork, Pork Fat, Truffle Salt, (Sea Salt, Black Truffle, Truffle Essence) Contains 2% or less: Dehydrated Cane Juice, Celery Powder Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Mold Cultures, Water, Pork Casings.
Instructions / Storage
- Truffle Salami arrives ready to enjoy
- Refrigerated, it will last one year
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Truffleist ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.