The Truffleist ships its legendary truffle products nationwide on Goldbelly! Beautiful wildflower honey from Tremblay Apiaries located in Van Etten, New York, is infused with black summer truffles from Northern Italy. Every jar of truffle honey contains a slice of truffle as well. The Truffleist truffle honey is ideal for a cheeseboard, in a vinaigrette, combined with savory desserts, dripped on a goat cheese crostini, or over fig and caramelized onion pizza.
Jimmy Kunz started making truffle butter as a holiday gift for friends and family before he officially became New York City’s “The Truffleist” in 2013. The Truffleist highlights the unique flavors and qualities of rare truffles from Italy, France, and Spain, without the elitism that typically accompanies fine truffle products. Now, home chefs can add a hint of sought-after truffle flavor to any dish. The Truffleist has been featured on Ruth Reichl’s “Holiday Gift Guide.”
This Package includes a 5.5 oz. Jar of Truffle Honey
Raw local wildflower honey (Finger Lakes, NY), black summer truffles (2%), truffle essence
Instructions / Storage
- Truffle Honey arrives ready to enjoy
- Store at room temp until opening, then refrigerate
- Refrigerated, it will last one year
- The Truffleist ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.