The Truffleist ships its legendary truffle products nationwide on Goldbelly! This is the truffle butter that made The Truffleist what it is today! The Truffleist’s truffle butter is made with real truffles and truffle oil for those who enjoy a more subtle truffle flavor. Stir it into your pasta, spread it on your sandwich—the possibilities are endless!
Jimmy Kunz started making truffle butter as a holiday gift for friends and family before he officially became New York City’s “The Truffleist” in 2013. The Truffleist highlights the unique flavors and qualities of rare truffles from Italy, France, and Spain, without the elitism that typically accompanies fine truffle products. Now, home chefs can add a hint of sought-after truffle flavor to any dish. The Truffleist has been featured on Ruth Reichl’s “Holiday Gift Guide.”
This Package includes a 4 oz. Jar of Truffle Butter
Truffle Butter: Kriemhild Meadow Butter (NY), Perigord black winter truffles (Tuber melanosporum) 6%, Sicilian sea salt (unrefined, hand harvested), truffle oil
Instructions / Storage
- Truffle Butter ships with ice packs may thaw in transit
- Store refrigerated
- Refrigerated, it will last one year
- The Truffleist ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.