The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint ships its legendary barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! The Shed uses pecan wood to slow smoke their turkeys. Using this native wood creates a light, sweet smoke flavor sure to please any holiday appetite. The Shed’s Pitmasters rub each turkey with their nationally award-winning “Cluckin Awesome” Poultry Rub, a mixture of brown sugar and spices, to create the perfect balance for the holidays. Turkeys, when slow smoked, produce an amazing au jus that is included with your whole smoked turkey.
The barbecue that took the Grand Prize at the Memphis in May World Championships in 2015 and again in 2018 comes straight to your door from the Mississippi bayou, courtesy of the brother-and-sister team Brad Orrison and Brooke Lewis. Called one of the hippest dives by Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, The Shed has become a magnet to fans and barbecue lovers across the Gulf Coast and beyond. Opened in 2001 in Ocean Springs, Mississippi, The Shed serves up some of the best down-home BBQ you’ll ever sink your teeth into, period. From the Heritage-breed and antibiotic-free meats, to the incredibly tasty and “junk-free” rubs and sauces, this legendary barbecue joint’s low-and-slow ‘cue is what BBQ dreams are made of.
PRO TIP – Mix Au Jus with 1 stick of melted butter for basting. Baste turkey frequently while reheating.
“Thank you for choosing to Get Fed by The Shed!” – Brad Orrison
Turkeys average 10-12 pounds after cooking
This package serves 10 to 12 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Smoked Turkey (10 to 12 lbs)
- 1 Bag of Natural Jus
Instructions / Storage
- All products from The Shed have been fully smoked and frozen just before shipping and may be partially or fully thawed upon arrival
- Refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days, or store barbecue in your freezer in its original packaging for up to 2 months.
- Turkeys should be fully thawed before heating.
- Let your defrosted turkey and bag of jus rest at room temperature for about 2 hours before heating.
- Preheat your oven to 325.
- Place turkey in a shallow roasting pan and heat in the oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
- In the mean time, heat the jus in a pan over low heat until simmering. Add butter if desired, and baste the turkey several times while reheating.
- Check the thickest part of the thigh for an internal temperature of 160-degrees. If the temperature hasn’t reached 160, continue to heat and recheck every 15 minutes.
- Once your turkey has reached an internal temperature of 160, let it sit for at least 30 minutes at room temp before carving. ENJOY!!!
- The Shed ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.