The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint ships its legendary barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Old School flavor starts with our brining process. Dark brown sugar and kosher salt is the base along with allspice and cloves, celery and bay leaves for a traditional brine of 48 hours. They then score the tops of the hams and sprinkle with kosher salt before firing up the pecan wood-burning pits for that low and slow all-night cooking process that their family has enjoyed for decades. They also include their housemade super sticky honey ham glaze which is the perfect fit for such a decadent traditional Ham. These hams average 5-6 lbs and includes a nice portion of our Ham Glaze. Heat, eat, and enjoy this traditional ham. Send one to your neighbors!
The barbecue that took the Grand Prize at the Memphis in May World Championships in 2015 and again in 2018 comes straight to your door from the Mississippi bayou, courtesy of the brother-and-sister team Brad Orrison and Brooke Lewis. Called one of the hippest dives by Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, The Shed has become a magnet to fans and barbecue lovers across the Gulf Coast and beyond. Opened in 2001 in Ocean Springs, Mississippi, The Shed serves up some of the best down-home BBQ you’ll ever sink your teeth into, period. From the Heritage-breed and antibiotic-free meats, to the incredibly tasty and “junk-free” rubs and sauces, this legendary barbecue joint’s low-and-slow ‘cue is what BBQ dreams are made of.
“Thank you for choosing to Get Fed by The Shed!” – Brad Orrison
This package serves 8-12 people includes one fully cooked, bone-in BBQ Ham
- Each ham weighs 5-6 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
- All products from The Shed have been fully smoked and frozen just before shipping and may be partially or fully thawed upon arrival
- Refrigerate hams and enjoy within 5 days, or store barbecue in your freezer in its original packaging for up to 2 months.
- Hams should be fully thawed before heating.
- Let your defrosted ham rest at room temperature for about 2 hours before heating.
- Preheat your oven to 225.
- Remove thawed ham from bag and place in a shallow roasting pan, cover loosely with foil
- Place in the oven and heat until internal temp reaches 165 degrees. This should take 45 to 60 minutes, but start checking after 30 minutes
- Remember you are heating the meat, not re-cooking it
- Remove from oven when ready, let sit for a few minutes before slicing. ENJOY!!!
- The Shed ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.