Pit Smoked BBQ Ham
Pit-smoked low and slow over pecan wood for 6 hours, then smothered with The Shed’s Mississippi gold mustard sauce, these holiday hams are full of Southern barbecue flavor. The native pecan wood creates a light, sweet smoke flavor sure to please any holiday appetite, and their gold mustard sauce gives these juicy bone-in hams a tasty little kick.
“Thank you for choosing to Get Fed by The Shed!” – Brad Orrison
BBQ Hams average 8-10 pounds
This package serves 8-12 people includes one fully cooked, bone-in BBQ Ham
- Each ham weighs 8 -10 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
- All products from The Shed have been fully smoked and frozen just before shipping and may be partially or fully thawed upon arrival
- Refrigerate hams and enjoy within 5 days, or store barbecue in your freezer in its original packaging for up to 2 months.
- Hams should be fully thawed before heating.
- Let your defrosted ham rest at room temperature for about 2 hours before heating.
- Preheat your oven to 225.
- Remove thawed ham from bag and place in a shallow roasting pan, cover loosely with foil
- Place in the oven and heat until internal temp reaches 165 degrees. This should take 45 to 60 minutes, but start checking after 30 minutes
- Remember you are heating the meat, not re-cooking it
- Remove from oven when ready, let sit for a few minutes before slicing. ENJOY!!!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Shed ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.