The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint ships its legendary barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Five pounds of juicy, tender barbecue pulled pork from the World Grand Champions of Memphis in May 2018—what’s better than that! How do they make their legendary Pulled Pork? The Shed BBQ & Blues starts with always fresh, never frozen heritage breed pork. The Shed’s pitmasters cover their pork butts (shoulder) in their proprietary BBQ rub, then smoke ‘em over local pecan wood for 14 to 16 hours ‘til this pulled pork is tender, juicy, and full of smoky barbecue flavor.
Brother-and-sister team Brad Orrison and Brooke Lewis have been serving some of the best down home BBQ you’ll ever sink your teeth into since opening The Shed in 2001 in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. From Heritage-breed and antibiotic-free meats, to incredibly tasty and “junk-free” rubs and sauces, this legendary barbecue joint’s low-and-slow ‘cue is what draws thousands of ShedHeds to the Mississippi bayou for a taste of The Shed’s barbecue. The Shed won the Grand Prize at the Memphis in May World Championships in 2015 and 2018 and was called one of the hippest dives by Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives.
This package serves 15 to 20 people and includes:
- 5 lbs Award-Winning BBQ Pulled Pork
- 12 oz Bottle of The Shed Original Southern Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 12 oz Bottle of The Shed Southern Spicy Sweet BBQ Sauce
Note – The Shed sauces are “Junk-Free” and have No High Fructose Corn Syrup!
Instructions / Storage
- All products from The Shed have been fully smoked and frozen just before shipping and may be partially or fully thawed upon arrival.
- Refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days, or store barbecue in your freezer in its original packaging for up to 2 months.
- Defrost under refrigeration before heating.
- To serve, follow instructions below.
- If meat is frozen, defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove meat from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours before heating.
- Preheat oven to 200-220°.
- Remove meat from plastic packaging. Loosely wrap in foil, place on baking sheet, and heat on center rack of your oven. After 15 minutes, open the wrapping to check the internal temperature. If needed, heat for 5-10 minutes more.
- Remember, you are steaming the meat in its own juices, not re-cooking it!
- The Shed ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.