Roses are red, so is this cake. A Valentine’s Day PieCaken, we surely did make!
When words fail, an over-the-top dessert succeeds! This Goldbelly exclusive created by Chef Zac Young is the ultimate Valentine’s Day treat of chocolate pecan pie, vanilla cheesecake, and red velvet cake all layered together with strawberry – champagne buttercream. *significant other not required. The Valentine’s Red Velvet PieCaken is a perfect treat to celebrate with friends, send as a thank you present, delight co-workers, or eat your feelings #selfcare
P.S. The Valentine’s Red Velvet PieCaken freezes beautifully so you can save a few slices for a rainy day.
The Original Piecaken has been featured in Oprah’s “O-List”, Live with Kelly & Michael, CNN, the New York Times and Bon Appetit.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes a Valentine’s Red Velvet PieCaken
- Each PieCaken has an 8" diameter, measures 5” tall, and weighs in at nearly 6 lbs!
Contains: Nuts, Dairy, Gluten, Eggs, & Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- The Valentine’s Red Velvet PieCaken ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place PieCaken in the refrigerator or freezer
- PieCaken can be frozen for up to 3 months in its original packaging and can be refrigerated for up to 1 week tightly wrapped
- To serve from frozen, place it in the fridge the night before
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The PieCaken Shop ships Monday – Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.