Moe's Pumpkin Pie
Calling all pumpkin spice fanatics, The Pie Hole has the pie for you! This classic fall recipe is four generations old, created by great-grandma Moe (Pie Mom’s grandmother). Baked in a classic butter crust, this pie is a true family favorite. Sweet, made with lots of fall spices, and super soft. Pie Mom recommends serving this fall treat with a side of whipped cream.
Becky Grasley, otherwise known as the “Pie Mom”, has always dreamed of owning her own pie shop. So, when she retired, her son Matt made it his mission to make his mom’s dream come true. They opened the first Pie Hole in 2011, reintroducing the Los Angeles to the all-American pie shop. Young, old, traditionalist, or rebel, The Pie Hole has the perfect pie for you. There’s a reason why LA Magazine declared all of The Pie Holes pies “ranked from delicious to, like, really, really delicious.”
This package serves 8 people and includes a 9" Moe’s Pumpkin Pie
ALL PURPOSE FLOUR, PUMPKIN, HEAVY CREAM, WHOLE MILK, BUTTER, CINNAMON, FALL SPICE BLEND, SUGAR, VANILLA EXTRACT, SALT, KOSHER
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are shipped frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or Freeze immediately upon arrival
- Pies may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Serve Moe’s Pumpkin Pie cold
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Pie Hole ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.