The Pickle Guys ships its famous pickles nationwide on Goldbelly! This pack includes Bread & Butter Pickles and 3 other types of Specialty Pickles of your choosing like Marinated Sliced Tomatoes, Pickles Pineapples, Pickled Mangos, Greek Olives, and more! The Pickle Guys pickles are Kosher-certified, Vegan, and Gluten-Free.
The Pickle Guys’ owner Alan Kaufman makes sweet and sour pickles with an old Eastern European recipe “just the way mom used to make them.” Even though it opened on Manhattan’s Lower East Side in 2000, these pickles are cured just like they were a hundred years ago, in a barrel with a salt brine with garlic and spices for as long as six months. The Pickle Guys’ pickles are kosher and have the perfect snap. If you’re ever in a pickle for pickles, you know where to get them!
- This package includes 4 quarts of pickles—1 quart of Bread & Butter Pickles & 3 quarts of pickles of your choosing
- Pickles come in 1-quart glass jars
- Kosher-certified, Vegan & Gluten Free
Pickle Options Include
- Bread & Butter Pickles – The bread and butter pickles are the most delicious sandwich pickles of all time! They are packed with just the perfect amount of flavor and offer a crunch like no other. Their distinct yet subtle taste is what makes the Pickle Guys bread and butter pickles stand out from the rest.
- Marinated Sliced Tomatoes – ou can use our marinated sliced tomatoes as a dressing, marination, or just an added layer of flavor. A unique and refreshing treat that will make for a wonderful addition to your home.
- Pickled Pineapples – The pickled pineapples are an all-time favorite, as they go beautifully with almost every savory dish. Its unique collaboration is what takes you by surprise, as you take a bite you feel the juice running from the pineapples, offer you a sweet taste with a sour mix. What makes the picked pineapples such a great addition to your pantry is its bizarre taste.
- Pickled Mangoes – We take fresh, juicy, and flavor-packed mangoes that are pickled in our mix of cinnamon, all spice and cloves. The time these mangoes spend in the mix allows them to soak the tanginess while staying true to its sweet base. Creating an all-time favorite pickled mango mix that you can easily enjoy on top of salads, with Asian traditional foods, and even on sandwiches.
- Greek Olives – With a distinctively fruity, these greek olives give a wine-like flavor. Adding a unique addition to your pantry. They have a subtle touch when it comes to flavor, yet can easily stand out in any dish.
- Kalamata Olives – The secret mix ensures that each kalamata olive is packed with a fruity and wine-like flavor. This means you can easily add these olives in drinks, or foods of your choice. Adding a refreshing touch that takes you away from the daily flavors, adding a more exotic feel and flavor to your dish. No matter if you add these olives to a salad or just top off your pizza, you are in for a real treat.
- Whole Green Olives – Currently, the whole green olives are one of our best and refreshing treats we have to offer. With their one-of-a-kind taste and endless benefits, the green olives are a great addition to any meal.
- Pimento Olives – As pimento is a slightly sweeter and aromatic addition, it takes on a different taste journey when compared with other red peppers. These delicious pimento olives are a delicious snack on their own, or you can use them to add flavor and texture to your martini’s, snacks, or appetizers. As they hold such a refreshing taste that will add to your pallet.
- Garlic Stuffed Olives – As they offer a unique and refreshing taste that grows with every bite. A wonderful treat to have around the house, as it can be consumed in many different ways. Start by pairing our stuffed garlic olives with savory dishes, and enjoy the beautiful taste they bring to the dish.
- Jalapeno Stuffed Olives – These olives possess the perfect body, with a taste that stands out from the rest. You can use the jalapeno stuffed olives to add anything from cocktails, to your appetizer and main courses. Each bite is a celebration between the taste of olive and jalapeno, combined with any flavors of your choice.
- Cherry Peppers – As when compared to other cherry peppers are mild in terms of hotness and comes with a delicious ending note and a fresh aroma. Making them a versatile and colorful addition to any dish of your choice. We offer your fresh cherry peppers that are treated to achieve a delicious taste with a slight crunch.
- Jalapeno Peppers – Their diverse and versatile nature makes them such a hit with the crowd. So you can easily add a green vegetable to your dish, making it a healthy, crunchy, and flavor-filled addition to the mix. You can enjoy our jalapeno peppers as they are, or chop them up to add them on any snack, or dish of your choice.
- Habanero Peppers – The Habenero peppers are an easy addition to your home, as they can be added to any dish of your choice. Adding new notes and aroma to your dish, that makes all the difference. With their unique yet charming flavor, you can easily play them in different recipes, breaking barriers and creating something truly unique in terms of flavor.
- Sliced Hot Peppers – These sliced hot peppers pack a great punch in terms of spicy flavors. With hot peppers taken from all over the world, we offer you freshly sliced hot peppers that will take you on a heated journey. These sliced hot peppers are easy to use, as you can add them to any snack, appetizer, or main course without dealing with the hassle of slicing them before you use them.
- Sweet Chili Peppers – Add these peppers to a snack, main course, or appetizer, and you will be able to taste the dish taking a savory twist on the sweet chili taste. Balanced perfectly the sweet chili pepper is a great way to refresh your taste pallet and enjoy something that sits smack in the middle of hot and sweet.
- Pickled Okra – A perfect tag along on picnics, or just add them to your salads or appetizers. An acquired taste, but you can even chop up the pickled okra and add them as a topping on sandwiches, pizza, and even pair them with different meats. So you can truly take in the unique flavor pallet it has to offer. Also goes great with a bloody mary!
- Pickled String Beans – A beautiful addition to any plate in terms of texture, color, and taste these picked string beans will have you licking your fingers. Touched with a little bit of spice these picked string beans are truly delicious, as they bring forward an array of flavors that have you salivating.
- Pickled Garlic – When pickled the harsh flavor of raw garlic is completely gone, and you will be able to enjoy a wonderfully mellow garlic taste that is delicious and addictive. This can be paired with a wide range of dishes, appetizers through to the main course. As picked garlic is perfectly crunchy and adds a zing and sour taste to your pallet.
- Pickled Celery – A freshly picked vegetable that you can chew on at any time of the day, enjoying the different flavors it has to offer while thinking of the different ways you can use pickled celery. We recommend you use our pickled celery with any food that complements its tangy flavor. Or simply use it in salads or appetizers to relish your tastebuds preparing them for the main course.
- Marinated Mushrooms – These delicious pickled mushrooms are exactly what is missing from your dishes. It’s sweet, sour, and slightly chili taste is exactly what you need to refresh your taste pallet. A tangy and zesty blend that can be consumed as they are, or added to any dish of your choice.
- Giardineira – Its tangy and sharp flavor is what makes our giardiniera so popular. Packed with flavor and a perfect crunch. This mix goes beautifully on salads, hotdogs, appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, pizzas, and pastas
Bread and Butter Pickles – Pickles, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Onions, Mustard Seeds
Marinated Sliced Tomatoes – Tomatoes, Water, Oil, Oregano, Salt, Garlic, Pickling Spices, Crush Red Pepper
Pickled Pineapples – Pineapples, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Sugar, Cinnamon, Cloves, Hot Peppers.
Pickled Mangoes – Mangoes, Water, Salt, Sugar, Vinegar, Cloves, Allspice, Hot Peppers.
Kalamata Olives – Olives, Water, Salt, (May Contain Vinegar).
Whole Green Olives – Olives, Water, Salt, (If Stuffed: May Contain Pimento, Garlic, Jalapeno, Sun-Dried Tomato or Almond).
Garlic Stuffed Olives
Jalapeno Stuffed Olives
Sliced Hot Peppers – Peppers, Water, Salt, Vinegar
Sweet Chili Peppers – Peppers, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Sugar.
Pickled Okra – Okra, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Garlic, Pickling Spices, Crushed Red Peppers.
Pickled String Beans – String beans, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Sugar, Dill, Pickling Spices, Garlic.
Pickled Garlic – Garlic, Water, Salt, Vinegar
Pickled Celery – Celery, Water, Pickling Spices, Garlic, Salt, Vinegar
Marinated Mushrooms – Mushrooms, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Olive Oil, Soubean Oil, Garlic, Spices, Lemon Juice.
Giardineira – Mixed Vegetables, Water, Salt, Vinegar.
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place the pickles in the refrigerator
- Pickles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- The Pickle Guys ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.