Omni Parker House Hotel ships its famous Boston Cream Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! While technically a cake and not a pie, this chocolate topped golden cake filled with pastry cream is now available in the comfort of your own home for the first time ever.
Not many cities are as tied to a food as Boston is to its eponymous Boston Cream Pie, the official state dessert of Massachusetts. The Omni Parker House Hotel not only created this piece of deliciousness in 1856, but they’re still serving up the original version in the restaurant nearly 160 years later. Augustine Anezin, the Cream Pie’s inventor, may be long gone, but his dream still lives on in each and every bite of this masterpiece.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a Boston Cream Pie
- Each pie measures 8" and weighs approx. 44 oz
Whole Egg, Light Cream, Whole Milk, Cake Flour, Granulated Sugar, Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Almonds, Cornstarch, Unsalted Butter, Powdered Sugar, Corn Syrup and Water.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pie lasts up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.