Bucket of B'alls Party Pack - Gluten Free Mini Buff Balls
Who would have thought that the humble meatball could become the darling of the New York dining scene? That’s exactly what happened in 2010, when longtime friends Daniel Holzman and Michael Chernow opened The Meatball Shop on the Lower East Side, serving up a menu comprised entirely of meatballs. It was an immediate smash that spawned a flood of imitators, and additional locations soon opened citywide.
This pack contains 48 of The Meatball Shop’s Mini Chicken Meatballs tossed with Frank’s Red Hot and a side of blue cheese for dipping. Like a great buffalo wing without the hassle of the bones! It’s perfect as an appetizer for your next party or as a snack for the big game.
This package serves 12-16 people as an appetizer, but 2 people could easily polish off this bucket. It includes:
- 48 Gluten Free Mini Buff Balls
- 16 oz. of Blue Cheese Sauce
- 8 oz. of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Mini Chicken Meatballs – Chicken, gluten free breadcrumbs, eggs, chili, salt. Gluten free.
- Hot Sauce – Frank’s Red Hot, butter. Gluten free.
- Blue Cheese Sauce – Blue cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, salt, red wine vinegar. Gluten free.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept for 3-4 days in the fridge, 2 months in the freezer
- If frozen, defrost overnight in the fridge
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Bake meatballs for approximately 8 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- The Meatball Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $20 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.