The dish that made the Kennebunk Inn famous and was featured on “The Best Thing I Ever Ate,” this ready-to-bake kit comes with everything you need to make the Academe’s signature dish. They arrive ready to bake in the same Le Creuset ramekins used in the restaurant. Follow the can’t-mess-it-up instructions for New England comfort food at home.
Travel & Leisure, Oprah’s O Magazine, and Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” have identified this historic getaway on Main Street in the coastal town of Kennebunk, Maine, as the place for some of the most sublime Maine lobster dishes in New England. Since 2003, Kennebunk Inn owners-chefs Shanna and Brian O’Hea have been offering a taste of the East Coast that you just can’t find anywhere else, like legendary Maine lobster pot pies and lobster white truffle pizzas.
Choose between 2 or 4 Maine Lobster Pot Pies with Le Creuset ramekins
- Pot Pies must be put together upon arrival and baked
- Filling & Puff Pastry arrive packaged separately
- 2 Le Creuset Ramekins included
- Each pot pie serves 1 person
Yukon Gold Potato
Lobster Stock – Carrots, Celery, Spanish Onion & Red Onions, Tomato, Corn, Bay Leaf, Juniper Berry, Peppercorns, Eggplant, Squash, Herb Stems (Basil, Sage, Rosemary, Parsley, Thyme, Cilantro), Water, Lobster Bodies
Puff Pastry – All purpose Flour, Cabot Unsalted Butter & European High Fat Butter, Kosher Salt, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster products ship fresh with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. Arrive in ramekins ready to bake
- Upon arrival, place lobster meat in the refrigerator and puff pastry & pizza shells in the freezer. Lobster meat can be kept refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for one month. Puff pastry and pizza shell can be frozen for one month and should be kept frozen until needed. Sea-salt compound butter, brioche hot dog rolls and pot pie filling can be frozen for one month and thawed in the refrigerator overnight
- To serve, place puff pastry lids on a greased tray and heat in a 400F preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until puffed and golden brown. Pot pie filling can be warmed by placing the sealed bag in simmering water for 8 minutes or by cutting open the bag and heating the filling in a pan over the stove. Heat until filling begins to boil and thicken. Pour filling into warmed ramekins and top with puff pastry. Enjoy!
- The Kennebunk Inn ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.