The Hatch Chile Farms Chile Pequin Wreaths are great for adding that special New Mexican vibe to your door or anywhere inside your home. their wreaths are hand-made year-round out of sun-dried chile pequin (also known as chile de arbol). Pequin Wreaths make a beautiful addition to your front door or entryway. We offer our Pequin Wreaths both treated (inedible but preserves color and shine) and untreated (edible but be careful, they are HOT).
- Each wreath is 10 inches and is made with edible chiles
- Want to keep your wreath longer? Choose the add treatment option. This will make the chiles inedible.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Hatch Chile Farm Ships Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.