The Hatch Chile Farm ships its famous Hatch chiles nationwide on Goldbelly! The Hatch Chile Farm’s Chile Pequin Wreaths are great for adding that special New Mexican vibe to your door or anywhere inside your home. These chile wreaths are hand-made year-round out of sun-dried chile pequin (also known as chile de arbol). Pequin Wreaths make a beautiful addition to your front door or entryway. The Hatch Chile Farm offers their Pequin Wreaths both treated (inedible but preserves color and shine) and untreated (edible but be careful, they are HOT).
Located in the Chile Capital of the World, The Hatch Chile Farm has been growing Hatch chiles for over five generations, starting with Joseph Franzoy in 1929, the first farmer to grow green chiles in Hatch, New Mexico. Hatch chiles are only grown in the valley around Hatch, New Mexico. Over the past century, the family has grown the farm to 1,000 acres, offering four Hatch green chile varieties.
- Each wreath is 10 inches and is made with edible chiles
- Want to keep your wreath longer? Choose the add treatment option. This will make the chiles inedible.
- The Hatch Chile Farm Ships Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.