Hot, (Sandia), chile is a smaller variety which will range from 4-8 inches with the largest Chile coming off during peak season and the smallest coming off during the early and late season pickings. This is a straight hot variety that is a favorite among chile veterans. It can be used for enchiladas, rellenos, and most very spicy things you can think of. Typically, Sandia is more than hot enough for most chile lovers and has a great blend of flavor and heat. Each chile is roasted in the traditional New Mexican style then gently peeled by hand.
Choose up to 25lbs of Roasted Hot Hatch Green Chilies
Instructions / Storage
All frozen chiles are packaged in 1lb resealable vacuum packed freezer bags. Frozen is shipped on gel packs and typically delivered less than 36 hours from the time it is taken out of the freezers.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Hatch Chile Store ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.