The Hamilton’s Bacon Bleu Cheese Burger Kit for 4
The Hamilton is serving up one of the very best burgers in Washington, DC! This burger starts with a 6.75 ounce patty of ground chuck from Cedar River Farms, which is tucked into a Big Marty sesame seed bun and topped with bacon, blue cheese, and caramelized onions!
Located just steps from the White House in the heart of Washington, DC, The Hamilton is an eclectic restaurant and live music venue that’s become one of the District’s most popular gathering places since opening in 2011. The sprawling restaurant has three dining rooms, three bars, and a 300 seat lower-level music venue that hosts some of the city’s top acts. At The Hamilton, they’re serving up a wide array of classic American and regional Mid-Atlantic fare, made with fresh, seasonal ingredients sourced from local farms.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 4 Martins “Big Marty” Sesame Seed Buns (each 3.5")
- 4 Cedar River Farms Ground Chuck Hamburger Patties (each 6.75 oz.)
- 4 Firefly Farms Cow’s Milk Blue Cheese Slices (each approx. 1 oz.)
- 8 Bacon Slices (each 1 oz.)
- 4 Caramelized Onions (each 2 oz)
- 4 Dill Pickles
- Salt & Pepper Mix (2 oz.)
- Choose to add on more!
Add Ons Include
- Hamilton Mambo Sauce
- 4 Signature Brownies
Cheeseburger – Sesame Seed Hamburger Buns, Ground Beef, Cow’s Milk Blue Cheese, Pork Bacon, Spanish Onions
Signature Brownies – Unslated Butter, Kosher Salt, Butter, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Flour, Salt, Chocolate Chips
Hamilton Mambo Sauce – Ketchup, Sugar, Paprika, Sriracha, White Vinegar, Water
Made in a facility that is not nut-free
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and refrigerate upon arrival
- Lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 4 hours at room temperature
- Freezing is not recommended
- Prepare the bacon in your favorite manner and set aside.
- Season cold burger patties on both sides with salt & pepper.
- Place burger patties on a hot grill (or skillet if cooking indoors).
- Flip patties once juices appear on top.
- Add ¼ portion of the cheese to each burger and allow to melt for the final 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat – rest for three minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the buns until golden brown
- Place the caramelized onions in microwave-safe container – cover to prevent splattering.
- Microwave on medium power in 15 second intervals, stirring after each interval until warmed through
- Place the cooked burger patty on the TOASTED bun bottom.
- Top each burger with the caramelized onions and bacon.
- Add your favorite burger toppings/sauces.
- Place the top bun on your beautiful creation.
- The Hamilton ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.