The folks at The Grey do not mess around when it comes to pie. The art is in a flaky crust that stands up to the filling.
Once described as the perfect bottom layer of a Pecan Pie, all the gooey texture and salted flavor one could ask for.
The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”. Chef Mashama Bailey was awarded “Best Chef – Southeast” by the James Beard Foundation. She was also featured on the Netflix series “Chef’s Table” and was named as one of the “16 Black Chefs Changing Food in America” by the New York Times.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 10" Salted Honey Pie
Contains: gluten, dairy
- All-purpose flour, butter, salt, sugar, vinegar, filling ingredients vary based on flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Salted Honey Pie will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place pie on the countertop
- Keep at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Grey ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.