Our Pumpkin Pie features local gourds from the Lowcountry, the Dutch Fork Pumpkin. The Bradford family has been farming in South Carolina since the 1800s, all the while they’ve been preserving heirloom seedlings of the south and thinking up ways to make the world a better place. After diving deep into the issues around the lack of clean drinking water in the world, they made it so a portion of their sales go toward funding for the drilling of fresh-water wells. This kind-hearted family from the Lowcountry is helping provide clean water in Tanzania and Bolivia. Eating this pie does good across the borders and seas!
Both The Grey and The Grey Market are located in Savannah, Georgia. The team has been cooking and obsessing over Port City Southern food since 2014. The Grey was named one of “World’s Best Restaurants” by Food & Wine and Eater dubbed The Grey Market one of “The 12 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2018”.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 10" Dutch Fork Pumpkin Pie
Contains: gluten, dairy
- All-purpose flour, butter, salt, sugar, vinegar, filling ingredients vary based on flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Pumpkin Pie will be shipped with ice packs, which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place pie on the countertop
- Keep at room temperature for up to 2 days
- The Grey ships Monday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.