Lemon Blueberry Cake Loaf - 2 Pack
This bright, fresh twist on pound cake will have you feeling like spring all year round. Weighing in at over two pounds, this pound cake is perfect for sharing with friends, celebrating a special occasion, or stashing away in the freezer for rainy day.
The Gingered Peach was founded in 2014 with the goal of turning out approachable, delicious baked goods with an eye toward nostalgia. Founder and head baker Joanne Canady-Brown makes all of her beloved creations by hand, using only pure butter, milk, eggs, flour, and other real ingredients — no boxed mixes or shortcuts here!
This package serves 16 people and includes 2 Lemon Blueberry Cake Loaves
- Each Loaf serves 8 people
- Each Loaf measures 8″ × 2.5″ × 4.5″
- Lemon Blueberry – Sour Cream, King Arthur Flour All Purpose, Granulated Sugar, Blueberries, Vegetable Oil, Eggs, Lemon Zest, Lemon Oil, Baking Powder, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Loaves ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove outside packaging and keep individually wrapped until ready to enjoy!
- Loaves may be kept at room temp for up to 3 days
- Loaves may also be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Gingered Peach ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.