Empanadas - Choose Your Own 12 Pack
This take on the traditional Puerto Rican empanada is seasoned with a special sofrito. They’re filled with your choice of either ground beef, chicken, or soy vegan crumbles, and they’re quickly deep-fried for a juicy, flaky treat. They’re hardy enough for a meal or light enough for a midday snack!
The Gingered Peach was founded in 2014 with the goal of turning out approachable, delicious baked goods with an eye toward nostalgia. Founder and head baker Joanne Canady-Brown makes all of her beloved creations by hand, using only pure butter, milk, eggs, flour, and other real ingredients — no boxed mixes or shortcuts here!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes your choice of 12 Empanadas
- Each Empanada measures 5″ × 3″
- Empanadas require frying
Empanada Options Include
- Dough – Wheat Flour, Water, Margarine, Salt, Preservatives
- Beef Filling – Ground Beef, Cilantro, Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Onions, Garlic, Olives, Tomato Sauce, Seasoning
- Chicken Filling – Chicken Thighs, Cilantro, Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Onions, Garlic, Olives, Olive Oil, Seasoning
- Vegan Filling – Textured Soy Protein, Cilantro, Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Onions, Garlic, Olives, Tomato Sauce, Seasoning
Instructions / Storage
- Empanadas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place in the refrigerator if frying the same day, or If frying on another day, freeze until ready for use
- May be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- Thaw prior to frying
- Heat two inches of vegetable oil in a frying pan to 350 degrees
- Fry two minutes per side or until golden brown
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Gingered Peach ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.