Add some spice to your life! This peel-and-eat shrimp is tossed in lip-smacking spicy butter sauce.
Celebrity stylist Fifi Bell-Clanton grew up in Philadelphia, where there’s no shortage of ways to get your crab fix. But after moving to Brooklyn, she was disappointed to learn that restaurants serving freshly steamed Blue crab, Dungeness crab, or Alaskan Snow crab were hard to come by. She found a kindred spirit in record label exec Gwen Woods, whose father is from the Chesapeake Bay area, so even though neither had run a restaurant before, they teamed up and opened The Crabby Shack in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights neighborhood in 2014. The bright and friendly seafood restaurant has since become a cornerstone of the community.
Spicy Shrimp arrives raw and must be cooked prior to consumption
This package includes your choice of 2 or 3 lbs. of Spicy Shrimp
- Each pound of shrimp serves 2-3 people and includes approximately 24 pieces.
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- Garlic Butter (6 oz.)
- Spicy Garlic Butter (6 oz.)
Butter, Seafood Seasoning, Garlic, Cayenne
Instructions / Storage
- Shrimp ship raw and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place all contents in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days
- Can be frozen for up to 6 months
- If frozen, thaw for 16-24 hours in the fridge prior to consumption
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Place bag of thawed shrimp in the water
- Let simmer for 5 minutes, or until the shrimp turns pink
- Cut bag open and serve with sauce!
- The Crabby Shack ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.