Dungeness Crab Legs
These crab legs are steamed to perfection, cooked in a special beer sauce, tossed in garlic butter, and sprinkled with special seafood seasoning!
Celebrity stylist Fifi Bell-Clanton grew up in Philadelphia, where there’s no shortage of ways to get your crab fix. But after moving to Brooklyn, she was disappointed to learn that restaurants serving freshly steamed Blue crab, Dungeness crab, or Alaskan Snow crab were hard to come by. She found a kindred spirit in record label exec Gwen Woods, whose father is from the Chesapeake Bay area, so even though neither had run a restaurant before, they teamed up and opened The Crabby Shack in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights neighborhood in 2014. The bright and friendly seafood restaurant has since become a cornerstone of the community.
This package includes your choice of 3 or 6 lbs. of Dungeness Crab Legs
- Each pound of crab legs serves 1 person
- Choose to add more!
Crab legs are cooked and must be reheated prior to serving
Add On Options Include:
- Garlic Butter (6 oz.)
- Spicy Garlic Butter (6 oz.)
Beer, Garlic, Seafood Seasoining, Butter, Garlic, Lemon, Dungeness Crab
Instructions / Storage
- Crab legs ship cooked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place all contents in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days
- Can be frozen for up to 6 months
- If frozen, thaw for 16-24 hours in the fridge prior to consumption
- Bring water to boil in a large pot
- Add thawed out crab legs in bag and cook for 4 minutes
- Cut bag open and enjoy!
- The Crabby Shack ships Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.